This free, digital magazine is dedicated to helping the nation’s pawrents do the best for their pet’s health, protection and wellbeing.
As the season changes and the winter draws in, find out how to keep your furry friends happy and in high spirits throughout the colder, darker months.
Edition #1 includes:
- Canine companions and their two-legged friends can enjoy winter dog walksin safety and style with the ‘Be Safe, Be Seen’ feature.
- Get a helping paw with a few simple tricks to stop your cat getting into a pickle with your Norwegian Spruce this festive season.
- Avoid tummy troubles over the holidays by checking out the list of tempting treatsthat are not a good idea for pets to snaffle.
- Your pet health questions are answered in Ask the Vet.
- Enjoy the Pet Pawtrait gallery and email in your own pics to be in with a chance of winning a goody bag…
… plus so much more!
If you’re worried about your pet for any reason, please speak to us in the first instance.