Your horse’s teeth are incredibly important to its health and wellbeing, especially going into the winter period. Horses should have a routine dental evaluation and rasping where required at least every 12 months. Why not join the Horse Health Programme and have this done for free?
Dental work can be painful for your horse, so choose a vet to do your horse’s teeth and make sure they get the correct level of sedation and pain relief required. Only vets can offer the complete service. It’s what you’d want from your dentist.
Dental disease can cause pain when eating, mouth ulcers, sinus infection, loss of performance, refusal to accept the bit and many other problems so call Oaklands today to arrange your appointment.
At Oaklands we believe in offering gold standard care at affordable prices. Our dental bundles reflect this and here’s what to expect from the Oaklands complete equine dental service:
Dental consultation £35*
- Mouth washed out thoroughly.
- Routine use of dental gag.
- Complete visual inspection.
- Examination by hand.
- Examination with mirror (if indicated).
Routine dental profiling £65*
- Dental consultation as above.
- Motorised rasping.
- Routine cleaning of diastema.
- Reduction of any overgrowths.
- Group discounts:
- Five or more £55 per horse, 10 or more £45.
Wolf tooth removal £30*
- In addition to either dental consultation or dental profiling as above.
Also available within our skilled team:
- Diastema widening.
- Dental radiographs.
- Molar extraction (minimally invasive).
- Prices on request.
*Usual visit fees apply.