Using the clinic as a base, Oaklands Equine Hospital is proud to offer a fully equipped mobile veterinary service for horse and pony owners in the north of England. Our portable equipment is state of the art, including wireless digital X-ray, ultrasound, and endoscopy. Our ambulatory vets also have the advantage of direct rapid referral to our hospital-based specialist for advice or more advanced treatments.
Choose Oaklands Equine Hospital for:
- Routine health care (including vaccinations, health checks and dental care)
- First opinion and specialist medical care (including geriatric care, diarrhoea, weight loss, colic, coughing, nasal discharge, lethargy, eye disease, skin disease and many more)
- Surgical procedures
- Poor performance and lameness examinations
- Breeding and stud work (including artificial insemination)
- Pre-purchase examinations (vettings)
- Export and health certification
- Specialised racehorse work
- 24/7 emergency cover (including colics, foalings, wounds and a fully qualified emergency rescue vet)
- Holiday Boarding – we offer a full livery service for your horse to enable peace of mind whilst you enjoy a relaxing holiday. Please contact us for more details.