Using the clinic as a base, Oaklands Equine Hospital is proud to offer a fully equipped mobile veterinary service for horse and pony owners in the north of England. Our portable equipment is state of the art, including wireless digital X-ray, ultrasound, and endoscopy. Our ambulatory vets also have the advantage of direct rapid referral to our hospital-based specialist for advice or more advanced treatments.
Choose Oaklands Equine Hospital for:
- Routine health care (including vaccinations, health checks, dental care).
- Poor performance and lameness examinations.
- Medical care (including geriatric care, diarrhoea, ophthalmology).
- Breeding and stud work (including artificial insemination).
- Pre-purchase examinations (vettings).
- Export and health certification.
- Specialist racehorse work.
- 24/7 emergency cover (including colics, foalings, wounds and a fully qualified emergency rescue vet).